About this item
- Fit 2015-2019 OUTBACK Touring or he trims with chrome roof rails
- Extruded high quality Aluminum that maximizes rust and corrosion protection, and Slip resistant rubber(EPDM) step area , No Drill or Welding Required.
- Come with both sides: 1 Pair Nerf Bars + 6 brackets + necessary mounting hardware’s, Direct Bolt-On To The Rocker Panel, Professional installation is always recommended.
- Easy access and exit of your vehicle especially for vehicles that is raised up or with bigger tires, Maximum load capacity is around 600 lbs for each side, Provide Some Side Protection / Brush Guarding For Off-Road Use, Attractive And Practical, Improves The Accessibility & Appearance Of Your Car, Convenience for Seniors and Kids to get on and off
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee with support and stock in Canada, fast shipping with 1 year warranty
ROKIOTOEX Running Boards as known as side steps are commonly used on SUVs and trucks. They have a taller vehicle height, thus, a set of the running board that sticks out a few inches from the body is very helpful to get on and off, like stairs.
For vehicles having high ground clearance, these running boards and side steps should be considered as a convenient step position is usually provided after installation. These running boards also add a sporty styling accent to your car.
Fitment: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 Subaru Outback
Item-offered:1 Pair OE Style Nerf Bars + 6 Brackets + Necessary Mounting Hardware
Installation: Direct Bolt-On (Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended)
1. 100% brand new in the factory original package.
2. Provide some side protection/brush guarding for off-road use.
3. Add an aggressive and metallic look on your SUV.
4. Made from high-quality material that maximizes rust and corrosion protection, great in quality
5. Slip-Resistant plastic step pads give you more secure and easier access to the cab in any climate.
6. Custom-fit applications for each truck and SUVs.
7. Hardware included, Professional installation is always recommended.
What’s in the box: 2 x Running Boards (Left, Right) Hardware
What you might need for installation: Installation manual is not included. Professional installation is highly recommended